The Apple Lab is committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy tells you how we deal with personal information made available to us.
We review our privacy practices from time to time and it is important therefore that you bookmark and periodically review any updates to this Policy.
You may wish to report a breach of this Policy or to contact us about privacy or any other issues relating to the Apple Lab Site please email us
We may gather the following information about users of the Apple Lab Site in two ways, directly and indirectly:-
This is gathered directly when you provide us with information, for example when you complete one of our application forms. Personal information is information from which you can be identified, for example your name, employment history, address and telephone number.
This is gathered indirectly and automatically when you access the Apple Lab Site. It does not include personal information about you.
Tracking information is gathered using small data files called “cookies” which can be used to track the pages you visit. Although they do not hold personal information about you cookies are unique to each user of the Apple Lab Site so that the Site computers can distinguish between users.
How We Use the Information
We may use your personal information in a number of ways:
- To customise the The Apple Lab Site to reflect user preferences
- To pre-complete online forms
- To send you Apple Lab information we feel may be of interest to you. You may decide that you do not wish to receive such information in which case you should follow the “opt out” procedure set out below.
- For the purposes of considering suitability for any employment where your personal information has been submitted to us for this purpose, this could include sharing the information with professional advisers.
- We will not normally disclose personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
We use tracking information for statistical analysis purposes, for example to determine how many people have accessed the Apple Lab Site.
Opting Out and Removal of Personal Information
If you have submitted personal data to us which you would like removed from our database you should contact us.
If you have submitted personal contact details to us which you do not wish us to use for the purpose of sending you promotional material or information you should contact us at the above email address. You may opt out at any time.
Updating Personal Information
Where personal information submitted to us requires updating, changes should be notified to us at the above email address.